Italian and English
Easter is one of the most important holidays on the Italian calendar, and with the verdant green fields, delicious spring ingredients, and general feeling of rebirth, what better way to celebrate than joining us for a traditional Italian cooking class where you will learn new dishes to renew your own repertoire.
Italian Easter, also known as Pasqua, is a major religious holiday in Italy and is celebrated with great enthusiasm and joy. Depending on where you go in Italy you will find very different Italian recipes on the Easter lunch table. However, you are sure to find lamb on almost all of them, as well as fresh local vegetables and lots of different traditional cakes some even with hard boiled eggs inside with the shell still on.
What is italian Easter Cooking Course?
During this course, you'll learn how to prepare a range of Italian dishes, including classic Easter recipes like lamb roasted with herbs, artichoke and ricotta tart, and traditional Easter bread. Our expert chef will guide you through each step of the cooking process, from selecting the best ingredients to mastering the techniques necessary to create authentic Italian cuisine.
Not only will you learn how to make delicious Italian dishes, but you'll also gain valuable skills that you can use in your everyday cooking. Whether you're an experienced cook or a beginner, this course is perfect for anyone who wants to improve their cooking skills and learn more about Italian cuisine.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up for our Easter Italian cooking course today and impress your loved ones with your new culinary skills!
- Hands-on cooking class with a professional chef
- Preparation of an appetizer, two pasta shapes with sauces, and a dessert
- A full meal of prepared dishes with seated table service
- Locally sourced, sustainable and organic ingredients
- A Prosecco mid-morning break
- Two glasses of fine Italian wine during your meal
- Printed recipes of all the dishes you’ve prepared
- Class duration, including meal, is approximately 3.5 hours
- 22% VAT tax
- If the class you are interested in is not listed on our calendar, let us know and we will try to activate it for you.
- It is essential that you email us ahead of time with any food allergies or needs you may have so we can let you know if we are able to accommodate them.
- Joinable classes have a minimum enrolment of 5 people for course activation. Should the minimum not be reached for the day you have booked, we will contact you with a choice to: pay an additional fee to reach the minimum, change to another available date, or be fully refunded.
We recommend arriving approximately 10-15 minutes prior to class
No, you do not need to bring any tools or resources; all the materials, tools, and ingredients needed for the courses will be provided by the school and are included in the fee.
Class duration, including meal, is approximately 3.5 hours
Yes, you will be eating the dishes you prepared after about 2 hours of preparation. For the menu structure please check the class description.
It is essential that you email us ahead of time with any food allergies or preferences you may have so we can let you know if we can accommodate them. We will not be able to accommodate special dietary needs without notice on-spot because ingredients and setting are prepared in advance.
Yes, all joinable classes are suitable for kids 6 and above as long as they are under parent supervision. Pasta and Pizza classes are the most suitable.
If you are taking a private class we can accommodate also younger children but we will need to know in advance.
Recipes of all the dishes you’ve prepared emailed to you
A tasting of Prosecco and two fine Italian wines during your meal
Pictures are allowed and encouraged! Our instructors love it when you feel that a dish is camera worthy, so please click away!
Comfortable clothing and shoes (you’ll stand up while cooking). Rings and bracelets need to be removed during preparation. If you have long hair please tie it.
No previous experience is required! We encourage you to ask questions if there is something you don’t understand.