- Origin: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is produced in the region of Modena, Italy, where centuries-old traditions are respected to ensure the highest quality.
- Artisanal Production Process: It is obtained from the fermentation of grape must, followed by a long aging process in barrels made of different woods such as oak, cherry, mulberry, and ash.
- Acidity Level: Traditional balsamic vinegar has a minimum acidity of 6%, contributing to its flavor balance.
- Aging: Aging takes place for a minimum period of 12 years, during which the balsamic vinegar develops its characteristic sweet and complex flavor.
- Protected Origin Certification: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is protected and certified by the Consorzio Tutela Aceto Balsamico di Modena, guaranteeing its authenticity and origin.
Salad Dressing: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is perfect for dressing mixed salads, spinach, arugula, or lettuce. Just add a few drops to enhance the flavors.
Marinade for Meat and Vegetables: It can be used as a base for marinating meats like chicken or vegetables before cooking, giving them a touch of sweetness and acidity.
Cheeses and Fruit: Pair it with aged cheeses like Parmigiano Reggiano or Pecorino, or drizzle some balsamic vinegar over fresh strawberries or melon pieces for an interesting flavor contrast.
Main Dishes: Traditional Balsamic Vinegar of Modena can be used to complement dishes such as risottos, meat or fish carpaccio, or even ice cream fo